1,083 Like 78 Dislike
Healers! They make the world a better place. Here is my take on the current state of the three healer jobs as of patch 4.2! Let's compare the White Mage, the Scholar, and the Astrologian! Sound off in the comments about which one is your favourite, what you think about the current state of any of these jobs, or anything at all! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you so much for watching! ===Timestamps=== White Mage - 01:05 Scholar - 05:52 Astrologian - 12:11 Rankings - 17:21 =====[Notes and Corrections]===== Damage - White mage has the highest personal DPS, not the Scholar. Thanks KamiTheFluffy! ---------- FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
In this video I take a look at the overall tone that gets set throughout (most of) the Super Smash Bros. series' music. There are a LOT of similarities between the music of Melee, SSB4, and the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate theme, and some interesting differences between these games and the music of the original Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. So, I thought I'd explore that a little bit. PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/8bitmusictheory TWITTER: https://twitter.com/8bitMusicTheory DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ZJwwEwJ
Enjoy! Support The Channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/mrhappy1227 We are now sponsored by Steelseries! Check out the gear here w/ a 10% discount using the code MRHAPPY10 http://steelseries.7eer.net/c/198881/100327/2390 Facebook: www.facebook.com/mrhappy1227 Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrhappy1227 Twitch: www.twitch.tv/mrhappy1227 Mrhappy Coffee: http://www.doublejumpcoffee.com/mrhappy Lenovo Laptops: lenovo.7eer.net/c/403498/218864/3808 Green Man Gaming: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=3349-015e5e
Subscribe to our channel for more Final Fantasy videos!: http://bit.ly/1ARxUIG Patreon: PATREON - http://www.patreon.com/ffunion Also, if you enjoy the video, please hit the Like button! It will help us out a bunch as a channel. :) The Warrior of Light has been a huge part of the Final Fantasy franchise, as it not only served as the basis for the original story, but it has also had a heavy influence on many of the games that followed after. Final Fantasy III (Ingus, Refia, Arc and Luneth) and Final Fantasy V (Bartz, Faris, Galuf and Lenna) followed it to a tee, while Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV chose to adopt the Warrior of Light mythology for their storytelling Throughout the video, we'll dive into the Warrior of Light trope, identifying what elements a story needs to adopt in order to qualify and how each game utilised it. *** SITE - http://www.finalfantasyunion.com FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/finalfantasyunion TWITTER - http://www.twitter.com/ffunion DISCORD: https://discord.gg/n7YRuaA *** In this video, we will be covering Final Fantasy games like... - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Final Fantasy Type-0 (HD) - Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy - World of Final Fantasy - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call - Final Fantasy Tactics
Follow me on Twitter- https://twitter.com/Thefearalcarrot Support The Architect of Games on Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/ArchitectofGames Unsurprisingly, grinding isn't fun- but that's not all there is to it. Rather than being something that happens to the player, grinding actually happens all in our heads. After a brief holiday in Pelican Town, The Architect is back to tell you how even repetitive games can beat the grind by using three neat tricks. You Saw: Pokemon Omega Ruby- 2014 Warframe- 2013 Hearthstone- 2014 Torchlight 2- 2012 Fortnite: Battle Royale- 2017 Megaman X- 1993 XCOM 2 WOTC- 2017 World of Warcraft- 2004 Brigador: Up-Armored Edition- 2017 Luftrausers- 2014 Nuclear Throne- 2015 Into The Breach- 2018 Minit- 2018 Duolingo???- Je ne sais pas Stardew Valley- 2016 Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the new one)- 2017 Enter the Gungeon- 2016 Interesting Links- Stardew Valley and real life work-https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/02/13/stardew-valley-marriage-work/ Draz's suspiciously well-timed video on grinding- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0Xjtdgu7g&feature=youtu.be Ignorance is bliss in Stardew Valley- http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/10/10/in-stardew-valley-ignorance-can-be-bliss
Here is my take on the current state of the four melee jobs as of patch 4.18! Let's compare the dragoon, monk, ninja and samurai jobs to one another! I hope you enjoy!
Which is your favourite? The Dragoon? The Monk? The Ninja? The Samurai? Let me know what your experiences have been like with any of these four jobs! (Lol I typed in "three" orginally. I need sleep @_@)
Dragoon - 01:15
Monk - 06:37
Ninja - 10:20
Samurai - 15:08
Rankings - 19:00
===Notes and Corrections===
-Samurai actually does out-dps Monk. By quite a lot.
I read FFLogs wrong. I thought parse numbers under each percentile were indicative of sample size per percentile so when I looked at the max percentile values, I thought the monk values were accurate due to the number of parses. This was wrong. Also the high monk parse would have been from a raid group or a couple of raid groups that heavily catered to their monk. Thank you so much Yagi Kataiser and IcyPheonix3 for pointing this out in the comments!
- Highest weaponskill potency for a Samurai is actually Higanbana, the Iaijutsu DoT skill that requires exactly 1 Sen effect to be filled on the Sen Gauge. Combined with Kaiten, overall potency of the DoT is 1410 total over a 60 second period. Highest single-hit weaponskill potency still belongs to Setsugekka. Thanks Shaun Perron for pointing that out!
- Ten Chi Jin doubles potency of the ninjutsu skills being used, making TCJ Raiton the highest potency single attack for Ninja, at 720. Thank you Amy Thebruycker for pointing this out!
- Shadewalker does not transfer 80% of current emnity from Ninja to target. Instead it transfers 80% of the emnity the Ninja generates at the time of activating Shadewalker and throughout its duration. Thank you Anthony Delfino for pointing this out!
- Sorry I omitted a line in my rush to fit my audio with the Ninja footage I had. I would like to see a personal DPS increase alongside a Trick Attack nerf. It's too strong to balance around. Its emnity skills' value should be lessened with the Diversion changes being introduced in 4.2.
- 03:10 I accidentally said True Thrust when I meant Full Thrust. Don't use Life Surge with True Thrust. Ever! Lol! Thanks daxtr5 for catching it!
- Doma is a kingdom in the continent of Othard, not the continent itself. PC Samurai are trained in Hingashi, a separate entity from Doma. Thanks IstaroDintari333!
FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.