1,186 Like 83 Dislike
=====[Timestamps]===== Black Mage - 1:25 Summoner - 7:58 Red Mage - 14:56 Rankings - 19:58 Sorry it took so long to get this out! Didn't think it would take this long @_@ I hope you enjoy! ---------- FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Everyone has been asking for updated VS videos for the new jobs, so I figured I'd start with the tanks! Paladin: @0:58 Dark Knight: @3:55 Warrior: @7:33 Winner: @12:16 Support The Channel on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/mrhappy1227 We are now sponsored by Steelseries! Check out the gear here w/ a 10% discount using the code MRHAPPY10 http://steelseries.7eer.net/c/198881/100327/2390 Facebook: www.facebook.com/mrhappy1227 Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrhappy1227 Twitch: www.twitch.tv/mrhappy1227 Mrhappy Coffee: http://www.doublejumpcoffee.com/mrhappy Lenovo Laptops: lenovo.7eer.net/c/403498/218864/3808 Green Man Gaming: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=3349-015e5
Healers! They make the world a better place. Here is my take on the current state of the three healer jobs as of patch 4.2! Let's compare the White Mage, the Scholar, and the Astrologian! Sound off in the comments about which one is your favourite, what you think about the current state of any of these jobs, or anything at all! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you so much for watching! ===Timestamps=== White Mage - 01:05 Scholar - 05:52 Astrologian - 12:11 Rankings - 17:21 =====[Notes and Corrections]===== Damage - White mage has the highest personal DPS, not the Scholar. Thanks KamiTheFluffy! ---------- FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
The FFXIV Lore Tour series returns with Return to Ivalice: The Royal City of Rabanastre! If you enjoy this series and want to see more consistent content, like, comment and subscribe! Or consider becoming a patron to help overcome the burden of YouTube #demonetization: https://www.patreon.com/ethys Experiencing consistent lag in FFXIV? Try WTFast for free: https://goo.gl/2ixSFn Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ethysffxiv I also stream 5 days a week on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/ethysasher Thumbnail artwork courtesy of AngryCinnabun: https://twitter.com/angrycinnabun This video contains my own commentary and editing and is intended for educational purposes.
Here's a short guide introducing tanking basics! I hope it helps any of you who are just starting out with tanking or those of you who are interested but have yet to try it! Thanks for watching! And also a very many thanks to all of you who have visited and who have subscribed to my channel! Seriously, thank you all so very much for watching and for supporting me! I'll keep putting all my effort into making these videos so I can be worthy of the support you've given me! Thanks so very much! ---------- FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Here is my take on the current state of the four melee jobs as of patch 4.18! Let's compare the dragoon, monk, ninja and samurai jobs to one another! I hope you enjoy!
Which is your favourite? The Dragoon? The Monk? The Ninja? The Samurai? Let me know what your experiences have been like with any of these four jobs! (Lol I typed in "three" orginally. I need sleep @_@)
Dragoon - 01:15
Monk - 06:37
Ninja - 10:20
Samurai - 15:08
Rankings - 19:00
===Notes and Corrections===
-Samurai actually does out-dps Monk. By quite a lot.
I read FFLogs wrong. I thought parse numbers under each percentile were indicative of sample size per percentile so when I looked at the max percentile values, I thought the monk values were accurate due to the number of parses. This was wrong. Also the high monk parse would have been from a raid group or a couple of raid groups that heavily catered to their monk. Thank you so much Yagi Kataiser and IcyPheonix3 for pointing this out in the comments!
- Highest weaponskill potency for a Samurai is actually Higanbana, the Iaijutsu DoT skill that requires exactly 1 Sen effect to be filled on the Sen Gauge. Combined with Kaiten, overall potency of the DoT is 1410 total over a 60 second period. Highest single-hit weaponskill potency still belongs to Setsugekka. Thanks Shaun Perron for pointing that out!
- Ten Chi Jin doubles potency of the ninjutsu skills being used, making TCJ Raiton the highest potency single attack for Ninja, at 720. Thank you Amy Thebruycker for pointing this out!
- Shadewalker does not transfer 80% of current emnity from Ninja to target. Instead it transfers 80% of the emnity the Ninja generates at the time of activating Shadewalker and throughout its duration. Thank you Anthony Delfino for pointing this out!
- Sorry I omitted a line in my rush to fit my audio with the Ninja footage I had. I would like to see a personal DPS increase alongside a Trick Attack nerf. It's too strong to balance around. Its emnity skills' value should be lessened with the Diversion changes being introduced in 4.2.
- 03:10 I accidentally said True Thrust when I meant Full Thrust. Don't use Life Surge with True Thrust. Ever! Lol! Thanks daxtr5 for catching it!
- Doma is a kingdom in the continent of Othard, not the continent itself. PC Samurai are trained in Hingashi, a separate entity from Doma. Thanks IstaroDintari333!
FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.